2013 m. gegužės 14 d., antradienis

The Big Five personality test


Today I took the big five personality test. You can take it too (http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/) if You want to know something about Yourself what is proved by science. My results were straight, but I haven’t found anything new about myself. I recommend this test for people, who think that they want to know more or think that they do not know something about themselves.
What will the scores tell You?

In order to provide you with a meaningful comparison, the scores you received will be converted to "percentile scores." This means that your personality score can be directly compared to another group of people who have also taken this personality test.
The percentile scores show you where you score on the five personality dimensions relative to the comparison sample of other people who have taken this test on-line. In other words, your percentile scores indicate the percentage of people who score less than you on each dimension. For example, your Extraversion percentile score is 89, which means that about 89 percent of the people in our comparison sample are less extraverted than you -- in other words, you are rather extroverted. Keep in mind that these percentile scores are relative to our particular sample of people. Thus, your percentile scores may differ if you were compared to another sample (e.g., elderly British people).Here has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions.
I will show how the results are presented here too with a my personal comment an evaluation .
Openness to Experience/Intellect . High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative. My percentage was 80 , what means that I enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. This evaluation is true and not new information for me, because I often find myself searching for new experiences and my voluntary work refers a lot of creativity.
Conscientiousness. High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent. I got 79 percent , what shows that I am reliable and well-organized. Well, I am studying leissure-time management, I have to be well-organized J
Extraversion. High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.I got 89 percent in this one, wha shows that I am extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. Personally, I think this is the view how new people or my clients see me. In my most close surroundings I may be even lazy or rude and sarcastic. But probably Imay act like this because sometimes I am really very tired of being with a lot of people and whole energy sometimes is sucked from me.
Agreeableness. High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. I got 50 percent in here, what means that I am neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. It is true. I am not angry about a lot things, but I hate when people do not respect me and do not evalute my effort. That is my scorpio part, I may be not angry, but cold for a lot of time when somebody have hurted me.
Neuroticism. High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy. I got 60 percent of this , what shows that I tend to become anxious or nervous. And sadly it is true. Well, at least I try not to show it to others.

References - http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/, looked at 2013.05.14 , 17.00 .

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą